A Bunch of Dudes and A Little Lady-3

Dong Wook yawned as he traveled down the halls.

"Man, that was a good night sleep." Dong Wook thought to himself. Something was telling him to check the room I was sleeping in so he tiptoed over to my door and pushed it open only to find the bed empty. Dong Wook dropped his mug in shocked.

"DAMMIT! I KNEW IT!" Dong Wook yelled alerting everyone in the house. Anupam hurried out the bathroom with a toothbrush in his mouth.

"Whaz gong on?" Anupam muffled out. Dong Wook stormed off into the kitchen.

"I knew we shouldn't have let her stay!" Dong Wook yelled. "she's gone!" The rest of the dudes popped their heads out from their rooms.

"Gone!? What do you mean?" Jung Jae asked.

"Gone as in she's not in this house!" Dong Wook yelled. Anupam began to panic as he frantically ran around the house in search of me.

"Eolin-i! Where are you?" Ji-cheol yelled out.

Hae-soo walked passed the sliding back doors then sighed in relief when he saw me and Morticia sitting in a tree.

"Guys, I found her!" Hae-soo called out. The others ran to where Hae-soo was and everyone was relieved.

"Oh..." Dong Wook said as his face turned red with embarrassment. Ha Jun walked out which grabbed my attention.

"There you are, we were worried about you." Ha Jun said. I waved at them as I got down from the tree. Anupam ran out and hugged me tight.

"Don't you ever scare me like that eolin-i." Anupam sighed rubbing my back. I wrote something down.

Sorry, at the crack of dawn I like being in a tree watching the sun rise. Morticia joined me as well.

"Okay but next time let us know, okay?" Jung Jae lectured. I nodded my head indicating that I understood. I wrote something down.

Lemme guess, Mr. Dong Wook thought I ran away?

"Yes." Everyone said in sync. Dong Wook walked out.

"What? She was only here for a day, anything could've happened to us!" Dong Wook exclaimed.

"Now what can a minor do to us?" Sung Tae asked. I wrote something down.

I'm actually 18 years old. I'm guessing my height threw you all off huh?

Everyone's eyes grew wide.

"You're 18!? We all thought you were at least 13 or 14." Ha Jun exclaimed. I nodded my head.

"Why is she even here? She's a grown woman so why are you all taking care of her like she's a child?" Dong Wook asked. I wrote something down.

I guess I should've told you all from the get go. I'm sorry.

"It's alright, I mean, I'm just shocked because we all thought you were a teenager all this time." Anupam chuckled out as he rubbed the back of his neck. I turned to a new page to write something down but Dong Wook stopped me.

"Can't you talk? It's annoying as hell waiting for you to write." Dong Wook scolded.

"Dude, what if she's mute? That's probably why she writes on pen and paper." Ji-cheol pointed out. I wrote in my notebook.