K-drama Dudes Preferences: Types of Drunk

Gong Yoo

The emotional drunk

Gong Yoo:*sniffling*

Me: Dude what's wrong?

Gong Yoo: There's no mayonnaise in the fridge.*bursts out crying*

Me:...You're drunk are you?

Gong Yoo:*sniffles* Maybe.

Lee Dong Wook

The happy drunk

Me: Dang bruh you're in a good mood today, what's up?

Lee Dong Wook: Just saw a pony today in the living room.

Me:*confused* Dude there's no ponies in the living room, what do you mean?

Lee Dong Wook: I'm the pony. *neighs*

Me: What the hell? Dude go to sleep, you're drunk.

Lee Dong Wook: I shall go gallop into the field like the majestic creature I am.

Wi Ha Jun

The horny drunk

Wi Ha Jun: Mmmm, hello there sexy thing...that's a nice outfit you got on.

Gong Yoo:*was just minding his own business* Uhhh, thanks?

Wi Ha Jun: *cups his face* It would've looked even better if they were on the floor.

Me:*watching while face turns red* Well at least it wasn't towards Wookie because he would've been confused as hell.*nose bleeds*

Wi Ha Jun:*looks over at me* Damn, I see you and I see that bed over there, wanna test it out to see if it's...unbreakable?

Me:*chucks shoe at his head* Go to sleep drunky!*blushes*

Park Hae-soo

The sleepy drunk

Me:*walks into his room* Hey dude, do you wa-

Park Hae-soo:*snoring loudly on his bed*

Me: Damn, he must've been drinking again.

Park Hae-soo:*mumbles in his sleep* N-nooo don't take my baby squid away Mr. Unicorn.

Me:*chuckles then walks out the room*

Lee Jung Jae

The secret drunk

Me: Hey JJ, how was your day?

Lee Jung Jae: It was good.

Me: What all did you do today?

Lee Jung Jae: Just got through drinking two bottles of alcohol.

Me:*eyes grow wide* And you're still standing? How?

Lee Jung Jae: Let's just say, I know how to hold my liquor.

Heo Sung-tae(Yes I'm adding Deok-su's actor in this, fight me)

The affectionate drunk

Heo Sung-tae:*baby voice* Awww hi Namhani*cradling his cat* You're such a cutie pie! Yes you are.

Naju:*meows*

Heo Sung-tae: Awww daddy loves you too Naju. My wittle chonky furbabies

Me:*to the audience* He's like this with his cats regardless of him being drunk or not.

Anupam Tripathi(Okay I know he doesn't technically count but he did play a big role in Squid Game and some small roles in other kdramas so I'm gonna give him some leeway)

The anemic drunk(Gets cold real easily when under the influence of alcohol)

Me: Okay so you have on 5 coats, 10 sweaters, 3 shirts, 7 jackets, 5 pairs of pants, 4 scarves, 2 pairs of mittens, and you're still cold!?

Anupam: Alcohol makes my blood feel like it's frozen into ice.*shudders*

Lee Dong Wook:*yells* Has anyone seen my favorite shirt?

Anupam:*lies* Uhh...no?

Lee Kyu-hyung

The sugar addict drunk

Lee Kyu-hyung:*chomping on some chocolate chip cookies* Soo good.

Me: Dang bruh, when you're drunk you become a way bigger addict than your character from Prison Playbook.

Lee Kyu-hyung: Jokes on you, he was a drug addict...I'm a sugar addict in this.*shoves his face into a tub of vanilla ice cream*

Me: Alright but don't get surprised when you sober up and wind up shoving your face in the toilet throwing up.