K-drama Dudes Preferences: What they do to get your attention

Gong Yoo

He would stare at you. Yes, that sounds creepy but he just loves to admire your features either from a distant or up close and he'll stare at you until you look at him.

"You know, you could just ask for some attention right?" You pointed out.

"Yes and I also wanna admire your cuteness as well." Ji-cheol replied back as he smiled. You chuckled as you put your book down and climbed into his lap.

Lee Dong Wook

He would smack your butt. Usually when he's bored, he likes to be in a playful mood. You were on the couch, minding your own business, when you felt a hard smack on your butt. You jumped as you looked up at him.

"Seriously?" You asked.

"What? I wanted to see it jiggle." Dong Wook chuckled out.

"Are you bored or horny?" You asked.

"Hmm, a little of both." Dong Wook nonchalantly replied as he picked you up.

Wi Ha Jun

He would snuggle up next to you. You were playing the game one time on the couch when he walked in, sat down on the couch, and pulled you into his lap while wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Whatcha playing?" He asked. You giggled because you know what he wants.

"You want some attention?" You asked. Ha Jun buried his face into your neck and mumbled a yes. You turned off the game and he carried you upstairs to the bedroom for the two of you to cuddle.

Lee Jung Jae

He would hide your stuff. He'll hide specific things that he know will grab your attention like your phone or your favorite book. One day, he decided to take your towel while you were in the shower. When you got out you found it missing and knew who was the culprit.

"Very funny JJ! Now give me back my towel!" You called out.

"Come find it in the bedroom!" Jung Jae laughed out. You groaned as you walked out cold, wet, and naked and found the towel on the bed. You sighed as you grabbed the towel then turned around to see Jung Jae smiling at you. He picked you up and spun you around making you laugh.

"Wait, I'm still wet!" You laughed out.

"Don't care, I got lonely." Jung Jae whined with a pouty face.

"You are like a baby." You claimed.

"But I'm you're baby." Jung Jae joked as he kissed your nose.

Park Hae-soo

He would call your name. You were in the bedroom asleep when you heard Hae-soo call your name.

"Y/N!"

"Wha?" You asked in a sleepy voice. He didn't respond making you get up while grumbling in annoyance. You walked downstairs to see him on the couch.

"What?" You asked. Hae-soo held his arms out while doing grabby hands.

"I wanted to cuddle with you." Hae-soo coo'ed. You chucked the pillow at his face and went back upstairs to the bedroom. He did come in there eventually to laid down with you.

Anupam Tripathi

He would give you the puppy eyes. Similar to Gong Yoo, he would stare at you with his puppy eyes until you notice. You were on your phone when you felt his presence by you. You looked at the corner of your eye to see him flashing you the puppy eyes. You smirked as you turned towards him.

"And you wonder why I call you "puppy"" You commented as you ran your fingers through his hair.

"I like the nickname though." Anupam replied as he smiled and nuzzled your nose.

Heo Sung Tae

He would get his cats involved. You don't know why he does it but he would always place his cats in front of you while you're in the middle of doing something. You were reading one time, when you looked to see Naju being held by Sung Tae in front of you.

"Appa says he wants your attention." Sung Tae coo'ed out in a squeaky voice. You smiled as you bonked him on the head with your book making him laugh as he set Naju down.