Goblin vs. Grim Reaper(Guardian: Lonely and The Great God)-2

Who spoils you more?

Definitely Goblin! You're like his little spoiled brat so he loves to shower you with gifts and candies or even stuff that you necessarily need.

Grim would spoil you on occasions but only when you did something that satisfy him and benefits you. However on holidays, he'll go all out to spoil you rotten!

Who's a better cuddler?

As mentioned in the last one, Grim definitely radiates warm teddy bear vibes despite being a collector of souls. So you usually come to him for cuddles, much to Goblin's dismay.

"Why does Y/N like cuddling with you more?" Goblin whined.

"Because I'm the favorite when it comes to intimacy." Grim teased. Goblin pouted making you chuckle.

"I don't play favorites, I love you both equally." You insisted. Goblin picked you up.

"Then cuddle with me." Goblin said.

With Goblin, he loves to run his fingers through your hair or to lightly rub your back while y'all cuddle. You wind up falling asleep to the sounds of his heartbeat which makes him smile as he pecked your forehead.

Okay this next one's a bit NSFW(Soft)

Who's better in bed?

Both, you can't discriminate nor compare them to their bed actions. However, both of them have their ways of pleasure.

Goblin is definitely a slow stroker. He loves to savor every moment in the bed with you while he buries his face into your neck and mumble sweet nothings into your ear. His aftercare game is also really on point. He'll carry you into the bathroom and there would be a warm bath waiting for you with your name on it.

Grim is more of a fast pacer. Not in a way for it to be a quickie but in a way to assert his dominance. He loves to rebel within you being underneath him. His aftercare game however, since there's souls that need tending to, aftercare is sorta out of the question. He does make it up in the end by messaging your feet, thighs, and back.

(God don't strike me please >.<)

"Wait there's one more question; Who does Y/N love more?" Goblin asked.

Dude, you know I can't do that. You both get equal love and attention from the reader.

"But what are the odds of Y/N liking one over the other?" Grim asked.

Well that's up to the reader to decide. Who do you like more? Goblin or Grim?