K-drama Dudes Preferences: When they catch you having a wet dream

Gong Yoo

You were tossing and turning in your sleep. You woke up to find yourself in bed, but you felt someone kissing at your stomach and chest. You lifted the covers to see Ji-cheol as he looked up at you and smirked.

"H-honey? What are you-"

"I got hungry, daddy wants his lunch." Ji-cheol growled out as he bit your inner thigh.

You squealed as you felt him going down on you. You were squirming so he had to grab onto your thighs to hold you in place. You were moaning like crazy until you felt like you were reaching your peak and then...

SPLASH!

You woke up forreal this time. You felt your face to see it wet and thought it was sweat for a second, but then you looked up to see Ji-cheol holding an empty glass where the water was in.

"You done having a sex dream?" Ji-cheol joked. You smacked him upside the head with a pillow as he laughed.

Lee Dong Wook

It was cold, rainy night. You were getting out the shower to prepare yourself for bed. You changed into some satin pajamas and turned off the lights as you began to drift off to sleep.

All of a sudden, you felt a pair of lips press against your neck repeatedly. You whimpered at the feeling then you felt a hand slide down to your pants. Your eyes popped open to reveal Dong Wook, who had a seductive smile on his face.

"Honey, I'm home." Dong Wook spoke in a husky like voice as he climbed onto of you.

"Dong Wook..." You whispered out.

Dong Wook pressed a warm index finger to your lips as you felt him rubbing your heat with such slow and gentle pace. You began to moan and squirm at the feeling making Dong Wook chuckle.

"Excited, are we?" Dong Wook asked.

You nodded.

"Then why don't you wake up, and we can actually have fun." Dong Wook whispered into your ear.

That was when everything clicked.

You woke up to find Dong Wook crouching down next to you, trying his hardest not to laugh.

"Dong Wook!" You yelled as he ran out the room laughing.

You chucked a pillow at him.

"Stop fucking with my dreams!" You scolded.

Wi Ha Jun

So, your friend talked you into getting a...personal massager. You went and bought a small toy and was too nervous about Ha Jun finding out about it, so you never told him about it. One day, Ha Jun was out of the house, so this gave you a bit of an opportunity to try the new toy.

You took the toy out from the closet, laid down on the bed and closed your eyes.

You opened your eyes to find yourself in a red room. You looked around to see that it's the same red room from that movie you watched a few days ago. You found yourself laid out on a queen sized bed, that was covered in red satin silk sheets. 

You heard footsteps approaching you, then you looked up to see Ha Jun, who was shirtless while holding a horse crop in his hand. He cracked a devil like smirk at you before he dragged the crop up your thighs. You shuddered at the feeling, much to Ha Jun's delight.

"You've been very naughty Yn." Ha Jun tutted out.

"P-please, I'll be good." You whined out.

"If that's the case...then start counting." Ha Jun ordered as he slapped your thigh with the crop.