K-drama Dudes Preferences: NSFW Alphabet-G: Goofy

Gong Yoo

He can be cheeky if he wants to be during sex. He's almost like his character from Goblin when it comes to you in and out of the bedroom.

Lee Dong Wook

Same thing with this guy here. He radiates cheeky Scorpio energy so he might crack a few wise crack jokes in the bedroom or just in general

Wi Ha Jun

After his role as K from Bad and Crazy, he loves being a bit goofy with you. However, half the times it results in y'all not being able to finish y'all session because y'all were too busy laughing to even continue.

Park Hae-soo

He's as serious as his character from Squid Game. He would make you smile a few times during sex if you were in a grumpy mood.

Lee Jung Jae

This man has the heart of a child so you wind up laughing every 10 seconds during y'all session because he would make the funniest faces at you while getting it on. You did smack him in the face with a pillow.

Anupam Tripathi

He doesn't do it on purpose but, he winds up making you laugh sometimes during sex by trying to start some dirty talk. He does wind up saying some questionable things like, "I'm gonna do you so hard to where the Earth will have a huge earthquake". You burst out laughing while he just looked at you confused.

Heo Sung Tae

He can be serious but like with Hae-soo, he only tends to be goofy if you were in a sour mood. Other than that, he can get serious if he's trying to be romantic.