K-drama Dudes Preferences: NSFW Alphabet-B: Body Part

Gong Yoo

With him, you love his face. Mainly his cheekbones because they're sorta puffed out like a chipmunk's face stuffed with acorns. You usually love poking them, much to his dismay.

With you, he's an ass man. You could be minding your own business and he would come in and strike your ass. Usually he does it when he's playful but other times is when he's horny.

Lee Dong Wook

With him, you love his eyes. He always have that serious look in his eyes, which you do find a bit of a turn on. Sometime you'd tease and say that his eyes looks like Olaf's eyes, to which he would always defend saying that he doesn't look like Olaf because his nose is a carrot.

With you, he loves your face. Usually he loves cupping your face just to be cute but other times, he loves the faces you make during sex because it turns him on even more.

Wi Ha Jun

With him, you love his abs. This man models and works out during his spare time so he has a really fit body. You'd still get flustered whenever he takes off his shirt, despite the fact that you've seen him shirtless before.

With you, this maybe strange but he loves your hands. If you have small hands, he would love to play with them while doing some babbling as if you were a baby. He also likes how your hands wrap around his-okay lemme stop playing forreal.

Lee Jung Jae

With him, you love his hair. Long or short, you would always love to run your fingers through his hair. You would also love gripping at his hair when he's going down on you.

With you, he loves your waist. Chubby or petite, he loves wrapping his arms around your waist and picking you up. Sometimes he does it to assert dominance but other times he does it just to be playful.

Park Hae-soo

With him, you love his lips. You don't know why but his lips always leaves an affect on you whenever he peppers you with kisses. But you love his lips even more when they're repeatedly pressed against your neck.

With you, he loves your chest. Whenever he has a stressful day, he would always want to cuddle with you. The first thing he does is that he would rest his head on your chest. Sometimes, he would also bury his face in your chest like how a little kid would do to their mother when they're shy.

Anupam Tripathi

With him, you love his chest. Anupam is a bit of a bulky guy so he does have a big chest. When you cuddle with him, you would always snuggle into his chest while playfully tracing his pecs and chest hair.

With you, he loves your eyes. It's hard for him to not get lost into your eyes when you're talking to him. He does go into complete awe when you do the sleepy eyes and he'll wind up pecking your eyelids making you giggle.

Heo Sung Tae

With him, you love his hands. They're always veiny whenever he's doing something that involve having to lift something heavy. You would get turned on by the thought of him wrapping them around your ne-alright alright, I'm sorry!

With you, he loves your hair. Long or short, curly or straight, he would always play with your hair when he's bored or after sex. He also likes your hair for other reasons as well...alright, alright enough clowning forreal!