K-drama Dudes Preferences: When you go into labor

Female/AFAB readers only, again.

Gong Yoo

You were laying down in the bed, rubbing your very pregnant belly. You weren't feeling your greatest at all and felt like you were gonna pop at any moment. Ji-cheol heard your moans of distress and came over to rub and kiss your belly.

"Is my little child giving mommy a hard time again?" Ji-cheol coo'ed. You chuckled weakly as he laid down next to you.

"It hurts honey." You whined out. Ji-cheol pecked your temple while shushing you.

"It'll be over soon honey, I promise." Ji-cheol assured you. You flashed a weak smile at him.

"I'm really excited." You whispered out. Ji-cheol smiled as he rubbed your belly. All of a sudden, Ji-cheol made a face of disgust as he looked down.

"Well, I didn't expect you to be this excited to the point where you pee on yourself." Ji-cheol joked. Your eyes grew wide as sharp pains struck you like lightning.

"Ah! Honey, I think my water broke!" You cried out as he shot out the bed. 

"What!? The baby's coming!? Now!?" Ji-cheol exclaimed.

"Yes now!" You screamed. Ji-cheol scurried to get the bag he prepared weeks before the due date. During the drive to the hospital, you were crying in pain while Ji-cheol was trying to focus on the road. 

"It's okay Y/N, we're almost there." Ji-cheol announced, trying to calm you down.

"THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'M LETTING YOU FUCK ME ON OUR HONEYMOON!" You screamed.

"Sorry but you had on that really nice lingerie set." Ji-cheol chuckled as he blushed. You screamed in pain, making him speed up a bit on the highway. When you got to the hospital, you were trying your best to push your soon-to-be born child out.

"You're doing good Ms. L/N, keep pushing." The doctor ordered. You gave another push while screaming in pain.

"AHHH! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT JI-CHEOL, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO SEDUCTIVE AND SEXY!?" You screamed out.

"I was born with it, like our soon to be kid will be soon." Ji-cheol joked.

"I can see the head, keep pushing." The doctor commanded. You gave one last push while screaming in pain. Then, there was the sounds of a baby crying. You looked to see the doctor wrapping the infant up in a blanket.

"Congrats you two, it's a boy." The doctor announced. Tears slid down your face as you smiled. 

"Would you like to see him?" The doctor asked. You nodded your head as the doctor handed you your baby son. You looked at the pink faced infant and smiled.

"Hey, it's mommy." You greeted. Ji-cheol looked at his newborn son then began to feel choked up. This surprised you because Ji-cheol hardly ever cries. The first and only time you saw him cry was at y'all wedding. You handed y'all son over to Ji-cheol as he began to tear up.

"H-hey son, it's appa." Ji-cheol cracked. "We-welcome to this world." Ji-cheol sniffled as he pecked your lips.

"He's gonna grow up to be as handsome as his father." You thought to yourself as you nuzzled Ji-cheol's cheek and both of you pecked your newborn son's forehead.

Lee Dong Wook

You were out shopping with Dong Wook's mom, your mother in law.

"Ohhh, I'm so excited to become a grandma." Your mother in law squealed with delight. You smiled as you rubbed your pregnant belly.