How Squid Game Got Me Into K-dramas

Alright, I have a feeling that the hype for Squid Game is starting to die down but there are still fans of Squid Game who are doing their best to keep the hype alive until Season 2 comes out. Me, I'm still sorta hyped about Squid Game only because I'm waiting for Season 2 to be released(C'mon Director Hwang! How long you gonna keep the fans waiting man!?). But after watching Squid Game, I started looking into other k-dramas mainly because I was looking for some that has the actors, that was in Squid Game, in it.

However, there was only one k-drama that I did like that didn't include any of the Squid Game actors and that was Cinderella and The Four Knights. There's also other k-dramas that I do wanna watch but never will have the chance to do so right now until later on in life but I doubt they'll be gone by the time I have the chance to watch them. So far the k-dramas that I did watch that has the Squid Game actors in it are;

Prison Playbook-2017(Park Hae-soo)

The Silent Sea-2021(Gong Yoo and Heo Sung Tae)

Romance Is A Bonus Book-2019(Wi Ha Jun)

Stranger From Hell-2019(Anupam Tripathi)

And honestly the k-dramas that I do wanna watch are;

Guardian; Lonely and The Great God-2016( Gong Yoo)

Bad and Crazy-2021(Wi Ha Jun)

So yeah, Squid Game pretty much introduced me to the wonders of k-dramas and I'll admit, I don't regret getting into Squid Game after it was trending. I also wrote a few fanfic series about Squid Game on Wattpad(Go check them out at mindfulwriter1666). Squid Game pretty much also had me go crazy for Korean actors like, I honestly fell in love with Lee Dong Wook when he was in Strangers From Hell and Bad and Crazy and Wi Ha Jun when he was playing as Detective Hwang Jun-ho in Squid Game and Ji Seo-Jun in Romance Is A Bonus Book.

I'll admit, I honestly can't wait for Season 2 of Squid Game to come out and I really am glad I was introduced to k-dramas because they are awesome!