NSFW Alphabet: Ryu Su-Yeol(Bad and Crazy)

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

Su-yeol is definitely the type to order food after sex. The minute you wake up would be when the smell of food hit your nose.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

You'd be bullshitting if you say that you don't like his stomach. You love tracing his abs whenever you're cuddling with him.

He loves your chest. He's a big baby so he loves resting his head on your chest like how a baby would be asleep on their mother's bosom.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

He usually does on on your body, unless you tell him to release somewhere else

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Mr. Big Shot himself would want to be the little spoon. He'd be too nervous to ask you though, but he's been slowly hinting at it.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

He used to date one girl and that was it. He has some experience but he's a little rusty.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Basically any position where y'all make eye contact. He loves looking at the one he's banging.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Dude's serious as death itself. It is sexy though, you can't lie.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

He does have some fuzz down there, but he doesn't let it grow out too much.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

Surprisingly, he's pretty romantic. He'll legit rent out a room at a love motel for the two of you to get intimate in for a night or few.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

Doesn't do it outside of the bedroom because he got caught one time. Luckily it wasn't by the head chief.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Handcuffs are a must for him! 

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

9 times outta 10, y'all do it in the bedroom. There were a few times when you would visit his workplace and y'all do it in his office.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

When you sit in his lap. Sometimes you do it just to mess with him and he would whine when you get up from his lap.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

Do not convince him to do gunplay. Seriously, he's pretty scared that he might accidentally shoot you during the heat of the moment. 

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

Both is fair game for him. He does care about equality

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

Slow is love making, quick is fucking, according to him.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

He only does quickies when he wants to get his rocks off before heading off to work.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

Compared to K, he's not that much of a risk taker.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

You'd tap out after 6 rounds under 7 hours. Yeah, this guy has crazy stamina

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

You did hide a...personal massager from him. He did find it and asked if you and him could try it.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He only teases as payback from the times you tease him with the lap sitting.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

Not very vocal. All you could hear is grunts

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

Would want you to meet his mom and brother. He loves the thought of you getting along with his family.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

7 1/2 inches with a 3 width. He's packing decently

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

His usual libido is at a 6, but let him come home after an intense day of work...his libido would increase up by 3.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He usually waits for you to clock out first then he goes to sleep. However if he's really tired, he's gonna clock out alongside with you.