K-drama Dudes Preferences: NSFW Alphabet-R: Risks

Gong Yoo

He's a bit of a risk taker himself when it comes to quickies and locations, as mentioned in the other entries. It's the thrill of getting caught is what gets him riled up.

Lee Dong Wook

In public, he's an obvious risk taker. In the bedroom, there's certain things he won't do like he won't perform gunplay, even if you asked him to.

Wi Ha Jun

There's certain risks he's willing to take. He'll definitely risk doing it at both of your parents' houses as long as nobody walks in.

Lee Jung Jae

Okay so he was watching Fifty Shades of Grey one time and he thought about using handcuffs on you along with some whips. You told him that the movie isn't fully accurate when it comes to BDSM but he still wanna try using whips and handcuffs on you. You said, "Fuck it, let's do it."

Park Hae-soo

You wanted him to do a bit of wax play one time. He was anxious at first because he doesn't wanna risk a fire happening but after some persuading, he complied.

Anupam Tripathi

Now Anupam isn't that much of a risk taker at all. But, one day he saw an article on how to spice things up in the bedroom so he went to you to get your approval on it. You two decided to do some roleplay and he has enjoyed it ever since.

Heo Sung Tae

Similar to Jung Jae, he does wanna try a way to spice things up on impact play. He went and got a horse crop and asked you if you were okay with using in the bedroom. You were and he would always use the crop whenever he wants to get it on with you.