Eddie- Headbutt

"Well if you want to really chill, you can come over to my place after school" Eddie suggests whilst we walk to class.

"I'm not sure, I've never-, you know done anything like that before" I shyly reply.

"You don't have to, you can just come over and hang out" Eddie's hopeful voice leans into my hair.

I stop and turn around, Eddie only just manages to stop himself from walking straight into me.

"I'll be there, but promise me no drugs" I whisper to him.

Eddie nods before giving me a smile and walking in front of me into the classroom.

After school we both go to his trailer, as soon as I walk in I spot the mess, looking around for a clean place to put my bag.

"Come on in" Eddie becons me over to his room, I blush at his intentions.

Eddie must see this because he suddenly smirks and says "No, not like that".

I blush deeper at the miscommunication before stepping into his room.

Band posters fill every space, empty beer cans litter every surface and there are multiple items of clothing strewn on the floor, I almost cringe at the untidiness.

"Oh sorry I'm late sweetheart" Eddie says to his guitar before kissing his fingers and pressing them into his guitar.

I give him a strange look and smile at his gesture, I'm still surprised at how much of a softie he really is.

Eddie sits on his bed and pats an empty spot next to him, I hesitantly climb next to him so we're sitting leg to leg, shoulder to shoulder.

"So what do you wanna do?" Eddie asks raising his eyebrows.

"I brought a book with me" I say, holding up the novel.

"Ah, you can take the bookworm out of the library, but you can never take the library from the bookworm" He laughs.

"Eddie that doesn't make sense" I laugh as he wiggles his feet.

"Go on then" Eddie says, nodding at the book.

"What?" I ask in confusion.

"Well if we're gonna chill, you might as well read it out loud" He smiles, grabbing some hair and putting it over his face nervously.

"Okay" I say, opening the book and beginning to read.

I read the story out loud with passion, its my favourite book and I soon get into it, my face conveying my emotions.

Mid chapter after around half an hour I look to see Eddie smiling at me, his eyes dart from my lips back up to my eyes, and a sense of recklessness fills me.

We both move at the same time, but instead of the romantic kiss I'm expecting, we end up butting heads

"Ouch" I laugh, as Eddie does too.

"Sorry, I just forget sometimes how much I like you" Eddie admits, his eyes widen as he realises what he's said.

I stare intently at my book, not knowing what to say. "You don't mean that" I mumble.

"Err, yeah I do. You're smart, defiant and god damn pain sometimes, but I wouldn't change a single thing abouf you" He says, using his fingers to tilt my chin up at him.

I lick my lips and he leans in, mumbling against my lips "Let's get it right this time"