Height Difference

Eddie:
Since Eddie's taller he loves showing off by patting the top of your head or sometimes bowing majestically when you both joke around. His tees are long on you, so he loves it when you wear them. Eddie always laughs when you're too short to reach the cupboards and let's you get annoyed before he comes over to help. He also has a habit of picking you up and putting you on the counter between his legs, kissing your head or having a makeout session. When you both hug, Eddie loves that you're so tiny that you fit perfectly with his body and he can rest his chin on your head. He also likes that when you sit across his lap your feet don't touch the floor. He also calls you a Hobbit pretty much daily.

Steve:
Steve is a lot taller than you, which he finds adorable as you have a habit of holding his hand and hiding behind him when someone is talking, or if you're just nervous. You both always argue over the blankets as Steve needs to pull them down more and you like to pull it up, so you both always end up play fighting over them. Steve likes to give you piggybacks, but only when he's around people he's comfortable with. If you can't reach something Steve will often grab it for you before holding it over your head, asking you for a kiss in return, you end up turning your back sometimes and Steve grabs you around the middle and lifts you up, spinning you around before giving you the item.