Eddie- Pizza Playtime ♡

"Come in, did you bring the things I asked for?" I say, inviting Eddie into the empty house since my parents are out for the night.

"Yeah, I got it all" Eddie sighs, leaning down to kiss my cheek as I lead him into the kitchen.

His eyebrows raise as I make a "ta-da" gesture at the kitchen worktop, where all the tools and ingredients are out.

"Are you sure you don't want to just order a pizza?" He asks with a small laugh.

I frown and shake my head, before teaching Eddie how to make a pizza from scratch.

He isn't the best at following instructions, and he ends up just watching as I make it, but he insists on putting the toppings on, making a scene of a dragon as I encourage him.

An hour later, we both sit at the kitchen table, covered in flour thanks to Eddie's childish playfighting, and his hands roaming over my ass.

"Is it good?" I mumble around a slice.

Eddie nods, scoffing the pizza down his throat as he rolls a dice.

Our plan was to spend this Friday night eating pizza and playing Monopoly, since I'm not a huge DnD player.

"Y/N this is nowhere near as fun as DND" Eddie complains after finishing his food and a few passes around the board are made.

"It's because you're losing" I laugh, holding out a hand because he owes me money.

"What, again?" He groans as he searches through his thin pile of fake money.

"Yep, pay up buttercup" I smirk as Eddie leans across the table, grabbing my chin and planting a kiss to my lips.

I let out a happy moan as his warn mouth meets mine, but suddenly there's a crash and the Monopoly board falls to the floor.

"Eddie!" I complain, smiling as he shrugs as if he didn't know what he was doing.

"That was an accident" He smugly says, before pulling me out of my seat and picking me up, slinging me over his shoulder as I giggle.

"Let's play a real game" Eddie murmurs, his hand flat on my ass before he throws me on the sofa.

I lean up and look at him with one eyebrow raised in question. "And what would that be Eddie dearest?"

A pillow is launched at my head as I duck, grabbing a bigger pillow and throwing it at Eddie as he rolls across the floor.