Post-Breakup/ Back Together

Eddie:
You broke up with Eddie a few weeks ago, it was brutal for you both and none of you have really recovered. You both see each other at school from across the cafeteria, Eddie's eyes always meeting yours before you look away and leave. You still keep finding Eddie's things in your pockets; random dice and the occasional guitar pick. Eddie goes home and always sighs into his bed, pulling his hair and almost crying at the thought of seeing you and not being with you, he smokes more now that you're gone. One day at school, things are too stressful so your mind wanders as you legs carry you to the safest spot you know, in the woods. You don't realise it's Eddie's spot until you see him sitting at the bench, smoking. His head lifts and you both stare. You begin to leave but he asks you to come back, you sit with him and nervously pick at the wood. Eddie asks if you're okay and you tell him about your school stuff, you ask him the same and things are tense. As you're about to leave again Eddie admits he still loves you, and wants you back. You agree and make up with him.

Steve:
You broke up with Steve a few weeks ago, but you seem more torn up about it than he does. Whilst you still feel upset when you see him around, he seems to ignore your existence. He's almost gone back to his 'old Steve' of not caring and brushing you off. However Steve is actually pretty upset too, but tries not to show it. He tries to speak to other girls, but it doesn't work out, and he only wants you. Sometimes Steve will still wait for you in the school car park, but then remember that he doesn't need to. You also have the same problem of driving to Family Video where he works, only to realise halfway there that you have no reason to go. One day your car won't start after school and it's pouring of rain, you try and try but it's no use. Steve happens to be having one of his 'days of waiting' and sees you. He knocks on your window and you try to be civil, but the day has been so hard you burt out crying. Steve immediately pulls you into him, helping you to his car and turning on the heaters while you warm up. You compose yourself but Steve isn't having it, admitting he's been an asshole but he wants you back. You reluctantly tell him the same and kiss him.