Trying To Impress Them

Eddie:
You've liked Eddie for a long time, but his feelings towards you aren't overly obvious, so you decide it's time to try and impress him, so maybe he'll reveal something. You spend hours with Dustin researching about D&D, explaining to him that you wanted to try it out and maybe join Hellfire Club. Dustin reluctantly teaches you a few things, which you pick up pretty quickly. The next time you and Eddie are talking, you make a few Dungeons and Dragons references, and Eddie looks at you as if you're from another planet, in fact he even asks if you're really you. You laugh it off and slip in another reference before his eyebrows go up for a few seconds and he laughs in a low tone, he then narrows his eyes, leaning forward and asks "Who taught you all that, because the only person I want spending that long with you, is me". You smile and blush, admitting Dustin agreed to help you out. Eddie sighs a breath of relief and nods, asking you if you actually like D&D, you say yes as you actually do, and Eddie asks if you want to meet at Hellfire, just the two of you, so he can teach you how to play.

Steve:
You really wanted to impress Steve, even though you both have been dating for a little while, you still feel like you have to keep impressing him otherwise he might get bored (this is definitely not the case as he is smitten with you). So you decide to learn how to play basketball. The only person you trust to teach you and not laugh at your terrible hand-eye coordination skills is Lucas, so you both spend a few hours one weekend playing basketball as he tries to contain his laughter and patience with you. The next weekend you suggest to Steve that you both should go to the park and "Throw some balls". Steve cracks up at your wording and looks at you with a smirk on his face, but never saying no. You both arrive and Steve begins to teach you, but you shrug him off and do the tricks Lucas taught you. Steve's impressed and raises his eyebrows, kind of shocked at this surprising revelation. However when you completely trip over the ball and fall hands and face first into the ground, Steve shakes his head and comes to help you, cleaning the cuts on your hands with a first aid kit from nearby. "You don't have to try and impress me, you're more than enough" Steve says whilst cradling your hands. You smile and shrug, suggesting you both go for milkshakes instead.