Eddie- Yo-yo (SMUT)

Eddie lies on his bed, leaning up on one elbow as he watches you sit opposite him, reciting some information from a history textbook as he listens. Well as he tries to listen.

"Are you sure you're paying attention Eddie?" You ask narrowing your eyes, only briefly looking up from the textbook.

"Yeah, you were on about some war or something..." Eddie shrugs, his fingers deftly playing with a yoyo.

Your eyes linger on the way his fingers twiddle about with the string, the way his hands grip the plastic...

"What? That was four chapters ago!" You exclaim, sighing and closing the book.

"Aha, well..." Eddie stumbles for words as he sits up. You cross your arms in frustration, your thoughts still drifting to dirtier things.

"Maybe you're the one with concentration issues" He smirks, finally noticing as you stare at his fingers.

"Me?" You say, a small blush rises in your cheeks from being caught.

"Sweetheart, I know exactly what you're thinking, and I'm definitely not judging you for it" He coos, leaning forward enough for his breath to mingle with yours.

You sit up straight, heat courses through you as you stare into those big brown eyes of his.

"So what do I want then?" You breathily say, licking your lips in anticipation.

"You want me to touch you. You want me to slide my hand up that pretty dress of yours and touch you where no one else has" Eddie lowly says, a grin forms as your eyes widen at his bluntness.

Well, he's not wrong.

His ringed hand reaches out and cups your chin, squeezing slightly as he moves forward and presses a kiss to your lips. You gasp as he tilts your head as his tongue dances with yours as you kiss him back.

Eddie's other hand slowly slides up your  thigh, until he reaches your underwear.

"Tell me to stop and I will, because once I do this, there's no going back to being just friends" He mumbles around your mouth.

You shake your head and lean back as Eddie follows, giving him your answer by spreading your legs.

Eddie grins as he kisses your neck, leaving small bites as his other hand cups your sensitive area, his thumb rubs circles over the wet patch.

"God you're killing me" He groans, before gently pulling your panties down and revealing your wetness to him.

You gasp as he kisses your inner thigh, and puts two of his fingers inside of you, pumping into you as you flop back and let out a moan.

"Good girl sweetheart"

His mouth keeps kissing your thighs, teasing as his fingers find a rapid pace.

"Fuck!" You gasp as his fingers hit deep inside of you.

"Such a dirty mouth" Eddie mumbles from below, adding a third finger inside of you.

Each pump of his fingers hits a different spot, making you moan and gasp each time, your breath becomes heavy as your hands grapple for anything to bring you down from his high.

Eddie moves without removing his fingers to lean over you, as his other hand cups your face, he leans his forehead agasint yours.

"Show me that wild side sweetheart" He coos as his fingers now hit the spots that make you see stars.

Your moans become louder now as Eddie nods, encouraging you. The feeling you only know from your pillow builds and your eyes roll back.

"Eddie-" You shout as you come harder than you ever have, your body arches into Eddie's fingers as he kisses your mouth, capturing your moment of bliss.

You collapse onto his bed, panting and feeling sleepy yet happy.

"You okay?" Eddie asks, you nod unable to form words.

Eddie smiles and gets up, grabbing a warm cloth from the bathroom to clean you up with. After he pulls your underwear back up and presses a kiss to your lower stomach, before pulling you up and next to him on his pillow, so yours both laying the right way on the bed.

"I don't think we're friends anymore Eddie" You laugh, snuggling next to him as he wraps an arm around you and pulls you onto his chest.

"Sweetheart, I never wanted to be 'just friends' with you"