Eddie- Polaroids

I'm so excited when I finally get my Polaroid camera, so much so that Eddie offers to take me around Hawkins so I can take some photos.

Our final stop is Lovers Lake, since I insisted on getting a sunset photo. I look through the lense as we walk around the shore, and snap a few photos of the view, and like earlier Eddie insists on seeing them.

I pass the pictures to Eddie and he smiles and nods at them, before putting them in my backpack.

The sky is filled with hues of pinks and oranges, so I raise the camera to my eyes but pause when I see Eddie staring at me with a goofy smile.

"What?" I ask with a shy smile.

Eddie shakes his head and motions for me to pass him the camera, I narrow my eyes at him as I carefully pass it to him.

Eddie looks the camera over, getting the bearings of it as if he's confused by it, before lifting it up and snapping a photo of me smiling at his confusion.

"Why'd you do that?" I ask raising my eyebrows at him as he flips the Polaroid and tucks it into his jeans pocket.

"I've always wanted a picture of you, now you're always with me" Eddie shrugs passing me the camera.

I blush at his words and nudge him with my elbow, brushing it off, "Yeah that was so cheesy!" I exclaim.

I take a few steps back and point the camera at Eddie, he smirks as I snap a photo, once it's printed I shake it and tuck it into my jacket pocket. "Now I've got one of you too Munson"

He shakes his head and quickly snatches back the camera, before I can protest he presses a sloppy kiss to my cheek and holds the camera up facing towards us as he takes another couple of photos.

I laugh and pick up the scattered Polaroids as Eddie leans over my shoulder and looks at them with me.

"I look like a duck" I simply say at one of the photos where my eyes are hald closed and I'm folded over with laughter.

Eddie plucks it out of my hands and grabs his wallet, tucking our photo inside. "Well I'm quack-ers for you" He jokes.

I roll my eyes and hold back a laugh, "Okay Romeo, let me take this last photo and you can whisk me away"

He smirks as I hold the camera up to the beautiful sunset of the lake, the sun rests just on the horizon of the water and the trees all create the perfect background.

I feel Eddie's arms wrap around my middle as he rests his chin on my head, "I do love nothing in the world so much as you." Eddie quotes Romeo and Juliet.

"So you do listen in English class!" I mumble as Eddie presses a kiss to my temple.