Eddie- Happy Halloween

I grab the two pumpkins from my car and take them up to Eddie's trailer, Eddie opens the door and takes them from me as I go back and grab the bag of snacks.

"Ready to take a stab at this?" I joke as we sit at the kitchen counter, pumpkins in front of us.

Eddie gives me a blank look before bursting into a laugh and nodding.

We carve our pumpkins whilst listening to Black Sabbath, then light them and out them outside of the trailer door.

Eddie's disappeared by time I finish balancing mine on the steps, and I look around in the darkness.

"Eddie?" I call out, walking to the side of the trailer, suddenly Eddie jumps out, scaring the life out of me.

"Holy shit!" I shout, pressing a hand over my heart as he doubles over in laughter.

I frown and cross my arms, so Eddie wraps an arm around my middle as he guides me back inside.

I grab the bag of snacks as we head to his room, and pull out the two books I brought with me.

"Which one do you want to read?" I ask, holding them both up.

Eddie plucks the copy of Dracula out of my hands before leaning down and pretending to bite my neck, making me laugh as I swat him with the novel.

We settle on his bed as we read, but Eddie keeps looking over at my page as I read Jekyll and Hyde, so I end up reading to him as he eats, occasionally he'll feed me a chocolate and kiss my head.

An hour after, we end up watching a horror movie he rented earlier, but we both get too scared and end up hiding under the duvet, laughing and kissing as screams and scary sounds come from the TV.

A knock on the door startles us, and I laugh as I climb out of bed and answer it to see Dustin all dressed up.

Eddie comes behind me and smiles, passing him a chocolate bar and gives him a high five.

"Why'd you both look so spooked?" Dustin asks, and we both refuse to admit that the movie scared us.