CAMPAIGN- PART TWENTY SIX

You all sit in Max's trailer, since its more cosy than the murder scene.

You sit on the floor between Eddie's legs, still shaking from fear and anger, his arms are wrapped around you, still gripping you from fear of almost losing you again.

"And that's all I saw before waking up" You finish telling them all, trying to keep your breathing under control.

"Vecna has to die" Nancy agrees. A few arguments break out but they're soon resolved when you and Nancy tell them you're determined to end Vecna.

"But how are we going to do it if we don't have any weapons?" Dustin points out.

"I know a place" Eddie finally pipes up, nodding to himself.

An hour later, Eddie beckons you all around the corner of his trailer, donned in a Michael Myers Halloween mask.

You all follow around, sneaking past the couple who's RV you're about to steal.

Eddie steathfully jumps through the side window of the RV, holding out a hand, he pulls you up with surprising strength, before discarding the mask.

He makes his way to the front, pulling out the wires and stripping the plastic with ease. You watch as his hands work around the wires, knowing exactly what their doing.

"Where did you learn all this from?" You ask, waving a hand at the wires.

"When other dad's were teaching their kids how to fish, my old man was teaching me how to hotwire" He gives you a sarcastic smile, "I swore to myself that I wouldn't end up like him, but now I'm wanted for murder and soon grand theft auto," You give Eddie a sympathetic smile.

"Guess I'm really living up to that Munson name, huh?" He jokes to himself as he begins to put the wires together.

Robin and Eddie join you at the front, as Robin quickly shoots out "Eddie I'm not sure I like the idea of you driving".

You frown at her as Eddie smiles, "Oh I'm just starting this sucker, Steve's got her, don't ya big boy?".

You burst out laughing at their confused faces, then laugh even more as the RV roars to life and Steve takes the wheel.

Absolute chaos ensues as Steve shouts "Everbody hold on to something!".

Eddie laughs along side you as you both fall to the floor, holding on to a nearby seat, Eddie's arms cage you in as the RV swerves out of the trailer park.