Steve- Pyjama Parade

Unicorn pyjamas, on.
Movie set up, perfect.
Snacks acquired, yes.

Door bell rings, wait, what?

You narrow your eyes in the direction of your front door, aggressively removing the fluffy blanket that you'd cocooned yourself up in on the sofa, and plod your way to the door, opening it with more force than needed.

Steve Harrington stands there, looking at your attire with a raised eyebrow, one arm leans against the wall as he looks you up and down, "Nice pyjamas".

You cross your arms and frown in confusion, "What are you doing here?".

"Nice to see you too," he laughs which makes your face soften, "Are we still on for tonight?" He asks, looking over your shoulder and seeing your set up.

"Shit, the party!" You gasp, pressing a hand over your mouth.

Steve nods, but waves a hand down as if to say 'don't worry about it'.

"I'm so sorry, I completely forgot" You exclaim, rambling fast.

"It's fine," Steve laughs, walking past you into the house "I'd rather spend the evening with you anyway".

You smile at him and nod, closing the door behind you as he sits on the sofa, avoiding the snacks.

You sit next to him as his arm wraps around your shoulder, you snuggle closer and pull the blanket over you both as you breathe in his expensive cologne.

"You better not fall asleep" Steve jokes as you hit play on the controller.

"As if!" You reply, relaxing in his embrace.

Thirty minutes later your body slumps against Steve's body, light snores come from you as your mouth accidently dribbles on his top. Steve looks down at you and smiles, rolling his eyes as he stops the movie.

He carefully maneuvers around, picking you up bridal style and carries you to your room as you grip his shirt, mumbling incoherently about cheese puffs.

Steve chuckles and carefully sets you on your bed, tucking the covers up to your chin and leaning down to kiss your temple.

He turns to walk out but your hand grabs hold of his leg and you mumble about him staying. He smiles and sighs as he climbs in beside you and wraps you in a hug, letting you use him as a pillow.

Yeah, he's definitely in love with you.