Does Dustin Approve of You?

Eddie:
Dustin at first is absolutely in denial that Eddie has a partner, since he's never met you and can't believe Eddie could pull. However when Eddie brings you along to Hellfire one night, Dustin is equally shocked and in awe at how awesome you are. You get all the nerdy references and you and Dustin both joke about Eddie, who isn't happy that his two favourite people are messing with him. Dustin loves you, and sees you as the perfect fit for Eddie, though he is secretly a tiny bit jealous that Eddie has a new BFF.

Steve:
Since Dustin has been through a lot with Steve, he's quite judgemental over Steve's love interests. When Dustin hears that Steve went on a few dates with you, he's not overly happy. Dustin has heard about you and seen you around, and could never picture you with Steve. However when you come to help Steve and Dustin with some Upside Down stuff, Dustin realises how you balance Steve out, and how you're willing to help no matter what. You earn his respect, and Dustin even does a little pep talk to Steve, telling him not to screw things up with you. You and Dustin both joke about Steve's hair whilst Steve tries to interject. It's a hilarious dynamic.