CAMPAIGN- PART TWENTY EIGHT

You all arrive at Eddie's trailer once again, and go back through the gate, this time with weapons and a plan.

When you return to the Upside Down, Steve asks if you all know the plan, to which you nod, but you don't like it.

Heading outside of the trailer, Steve, Robin and Nancy make their way to Vecna, but not before Eddie steps forward.

"Hey Steve. Make him pay" Eddie says, voice thick with emotion, you nod at his words, wanting justice for the victims.

You, Eddie and Dustin work together, grabbing metal from the nearby trailers and fences, creating a safe fortress within Eddie's trailer as a backup.

Suddenly a rush of something dark fills your mind, like you know something is happening but you don't know what. You drop the metal you're holding from the shock of it.

"Y/N?" Eddie asks, rushing towards you.

"I'm okay, but phase two is in action" You tell Eddie and Dustin, "Vecna has Max"

"It's go time" Dustin says, climbing on top of the trailer with Eddie as you grab a spear, then following them up.

Dustin plugs in an amp, and nods to Eddie, who grabs his lucky guitar pick he told you about. He begins playing Master Of Puppets by Metallica, and you smile encouragingly.

You're absolutely fascinated the whole time, jamming out with Eddie and Dustin, smiling and watching Eddie play, he seems to be enjoying himself, until the bats screech in the distance.

Eddie gives you a worried look ans you shake your head, urging him to continue.

"Twenty seconds!" Dustin calls out as the bats come closer and closer.

You grab your spear, getting ready to defend Dustin and Eddie if you have to. The bats finally meet you all, and Eddie jumps off the trailer along with Dustin, you whack a few bats down as you make your way into the trailer, breathing heavy as they smash themselves against the metal.

In a moment of madness, narrowly avoiding being bat food, you all jump up and down screaming and freaking out.

"That was so awesome!"
"Most metal ever!"
"Whooooo!"

Just as you all think you're safe, the sound of the bats come from the roof. You all form a triangle, back to back and ready to defend each other for life.

"They can't get in right?" Dustin asks, just as a Demobat flies through a ventilation shaft.

Eddie pushes you both back and slices it in half, but another flies through so Eddie backs up too, slamming the door shut. Another bat comes through another hole, this time you spring into action, grabbing a shield you made earlier and slamming it over the hole.

"It won't hold for long" You say, desperation and fear laced within your voice.

"Go, go, go!" Eddie shouts as the sound of mental being broken fills the room and surrounds you all.

Dustin climbs first, then you go after as Eddie shoves you forward.

You get halfway and realise Eddie isn't following, your mind somehow immediately comprehends what Eddie's plan is, so you completely let go of the rope seconds before Eddie uses his spear to slice it.

"No! What are you doing, you stupid-" Eddie shouts at you, grabbing your face and kissing you quick.

"I'm not leaving you" You shout back as the metal finally gives in.

You faintly hear Dustin screaming both your names as you and Eddie run out of the front door.

That's when you realise there's only one bike outside. You look at Eddie and give him an apologetic face before sprinting in the opposite direction, hoping the bats will follow you.

You waste milliseconds looking over your shoulder, stopping when you see Eddie biking away from you...and the bats are all following him as he shouts "Come and get me!".

Your shout is one of pure horror.