Eddie- Crushed Crushes

I stand in the corner of the house, party in full swing as I sip the sour drink from my red solo cup, frowning as I watch my crush Steve Harrington get pretty close with my step sister.

"You know, I don't think staring is gonna fix your problem." A deep voice drawls from beside me. I turn my head to come face to face with Eddie Munson, someone I usually wouldn't find myself talking to.

He stands confidently leaning agasint the wall, a beer in hand as he watches me watching my crush.

"Well do you have any suggestions?" I sharply reply, giving him a look that conveys my frustration, the alcohol makes me more honest since I wouldn't usually snap at anyone like that.

Eddie smirks at my outburst and holds up his free hand in a surrender. "You could make him jealous, guys like him get off on being wanted, so just do the opposite." Eddie shrugs, taking a swig of his beer and setting the bottle down on a table next to us.

"Sure, but I have no idea how to make him jealous." I say, sipping sadly from my cup.

Eddie lets out a low laugh and plucks my cup from my hands, I try to grab it but Eddie shakes his head and grabs my hand, leading me to the dancefloor, putting us right opposite Steve and my step sister.

"Do you trust me?" Eddie asks, resting his hands on my waist. For some reason this feels intimate and I find myself liking being this close to him. I nod as a reply.

Eddie smirks and pulls me closer, I wrap my arms around his neck as his chin rests on my shoulder, we sway to the music in time with the beat.

Eddie's hot breath tickles my ear as he mumbles "I really don't know why you're obsessed with Harrington."

I shake my head, muttering "I'm not, he's just..." I lead off, noticing as Steve and my step sister walk away together upstairs.

"Shit." I mumble, my shoulders deflate as I lean away from Eddie, except he doesn't let go, his hand comes up ans cups my head as his other stays on my waist.

"Forget about that asshole, how about you give me a chance?" Eddie mumbles, his eyes dart from mine to my lips.

"I-" I begin, but can't find the words as Eddie's touch burns through my clothes, I lean into him.

"I know, but let's just try, I swear you can kick me to the curb if you don't feel anything, just let me have a chance with you...please"

I nod and give Eddie a smile as he smiles back, his dimples make an appearance as he grabs my hand and leads me away from the party.

"Where are we going?" I ask, he turns back and replies "On our first date, you like music, right?"

I break into a grin and nod like an idiot as Eddie takes me to The Hideout.