Eddie- Blushing Babbles

It's Friday night and I'm stuck at Hellfire Club, I wouldn't usually mind except this week I'm not actually playing, just observing.

It's half time and everyone gathers around in a huddle, I'm lucky that the group includes me as Eddie allowed me to be an advisor.

"So how do we get past?" Gareth quietly exclaims.

Everyone is silent as we think of a tactic, then an idea comes to mind so I voice it.

Everyone begins to laugh and pick apart my idea, making me feel stupid. But suddenly Eddie shouts at everyone to shut up.

We all go silent as our huddle breaks and Eddie gets up from his 'throne' and slowly strolls over to us.

"Hypothetically speaking from a player point of view, I'd say she's on to something." Eddie says to everyone, smiling down at me.

A rush of heat goes through me from the intensity of his gaze and I force myself to look away.

The group all reluctantly agree and shuffle their feet since this is an odd situation, Eddie never interrupts or advises us.

Eddie suddenly puts an arm around my shoulders, "If anyone has any other comments, by all means please share." He confidently says, narrowing his eyes and scrutinising everyone.

Nobody says anything, instead they just stare as Eddie leans down and whispers in my ear "Don't let anyone make you feel anything less than fucking amazing, because that's what you are."

I blush again as Eddie removes his arm and goes back to his seat.

We all sit down and the game continues, but I can't help but to notice Eddie's gaze on me throughout the rest of the campaign.