Eddie- Library Make Outs

You sit in Hawkins High library, it's quiet and you enjoy spending your free period here studying for exams.

The smell of old books and the warmth of the computers make you feel like your nestled in a cocoon of safety, and it helps that there aren't a lot of people in here too.

You rub your eyes and sigh, getting up from your table to grab a few more books. You make your way to the far end of the library, where the lighting is so dim you have to squint to read the book spines. Your fingers travel across the books, searching for the right tome.

Suddenly one hand grabs your waist, another smothers your shriek.

"It's me sweetheart" A deep voice mumbles in your ear, the breath warm against your neck.

"Eddie" You groan, turning around and coming face to face with your boyfriend.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you" He adds with a heart melting smile, and you lean against his chest.

"I thought you had Chemistry?" You ask, wrapping your hands around his neck.

"Oh yeah, I definitely have chemistry with you" He jokes, stepping forwards and pushing you against the shelves before leaning down and kissing behind your ear.

You give a small laugh, " Eddie seriously, I didn't tutor you just so you can drop out of class whenever you please".

"Hmm?" He sounds, his mouth moving down your neck and across your jaw.

You gasp as his hands come under your top, his skin warm but his rings give a cold contrast. They draw slow circles, moving down and down until they reach the top of your jeans.

"Eddie, not here" You whimper, though he's making you question your morals.

"No one can see" He mumbles, one hand moving lower and lower...

You moan but cover your mouth, and Eddie leans back and gives you a satisfied smile.

"I better get back to class" He says, giving you a quick peck.

"You are an absolute menace Munson" You smile, grabbing the book behind you as he follows you back to your table.

"I'll pick you up after class?" He asks and you nod, chewing your pencil.

"You...you are messing with my head" Eddie mumbles, watching the pencil in your mouth.

You smile knowingly before winking at him as he walks away.