Eddie- Delirious Dining

You knock on the trailer door before entering, even though you practically live there considering how much you visit Eddie.

"Hey sick bug" You smile at Eddie, who's laying on the sofa with a thin blanket draped across him. His face is flushed and his forehead shines with sweat as he mumbles something incoherently.

"Yeah, me too buddy" You sigh, setting down your supplies on the floor next to him as you sit on the sofa beside Eddie.

Eddie squints at you and sits up a little, revealing a sweaty bare tattooed chest. You avert your eyes and reach into the bag, pulling out a flask of your homemade chicken soup.

"Wayne tells me you haven't been eating properly Mr Munson" You chide, narrowing your eyes playfully at Eddie who just shrugs like a child.

You pour some soup into a small cup as Eddie leans back against the cushions, groaning as you try to tip the cup up to his mouth.

"Come on, you've got to eat something" You say.

"I'd rather eat you sweetheart" Eddie mumbles, eyes half closed as he deliriously admits something you shouldn't want to hear. But it does send heat through your body. Not now.

You blush a little and the cup accidentally spills to the side, pouring a bit of hot soup on the thin blanket.

Eddie jumps as you laugh and apologise grabbing a tissue from your bag to clean it up.

You look at Eddie and you both burst out laughing, since he's completely out of it and you're nervous. Suddenly his breathing goes odd and he lets out a sneeze as he covers the blanket over his head.

"I'm dying" He moans, groaning from being ill.

You give him a look as if to say 'don't be silly' as you reach back into the bag and pull out some cold medicine.

"Here" You smile, pouring some on a spoon and holding it up for him, this time around Eddie leans forward and lets you feed him the liquid.

"Now you'll be better on no time!" You cheerfully say, trying to make him a bit more happy.

Instead he just groans again and sniffles, resting into the pillows as his breathing evens out.

"Sleep well Munson" You whisper, planting a small kiss on his forehead as you grab your book and begin reading, not wanting to leave his side yet.