Eddie- Makeup Mischief

I stand in the bathroom with my makeup scattered around the sink, as I tuck my hair behind my ears and begin getting ready for school.

Halfway through, Eddie walks in behind me and wraps his arms around my middle, resting his chin on my shoulder as he looks at me through the mirror.

"What's all this?" He asks with a smile.

I tilt my head and look at him for a moment in confusion before I answer "It's makeup."

Eddie lets out a small laugh and nods, "Yeah, I know that, but why are you putting it on?"

I turn around and look at him, holding my eyeliner, "Because I look like a potato without it" I laugh.

Eddie frowns and shakes his head, leaning down to kiss my nose, "You're beautiful without it as much as you are with it sweetheart."

I give him a small smile as I turn back to the mirror and put on the eyeliner.

"That's kinda gross though, aren't you worried about poking your eyeball out?" Eddie says as he leans against the doorframe of the bathroom, his arms crossed as he watches me.

"I just have to be careful" I shrug, lining my eyes with the black pencil.

"What's this?" Eddie asks, coming back over and picking up my mascara.

"It's mascara, you put it on your eyelashes" I tell him, plucking it out of his hands and showing him how I do it. Before I can go to do the other eye, Eddie takes it from me and tells me to turn around.

I do as he says, and one ringed hand comes up and gently grabs my chin as he carefully puts my mascara on for me, his tongue pokes out a little from his concentration.

"Is that okay?" Eddie asks, and I nod, then grab my lipstick to finish my look.

Eddie also takes this from me, and holds it up as if it's some alien object.

"It's lipstick Eddie, you definitely know where that goes" I laugh, thinking of all the times my lips have smudged from his kisses.

"Uh-huh" Eddie smirks, holding my chin in place as he carefully draws the lipstick across my lips, his thumb comes up and brushes my bottom lip as he wipes away a small blemish.

"Perfect" Eddie mumbles, staring at my lips as I breathlessly nod.

"Want to test it out?" I smirk, wrapping my arms around his neck as he leans in for a kiss, I close my eyes but instead Eddie quickly kisses my cheek.

"If I start I won't stop, and we've got school in ten minutes" Eddie says, letting go of me and reaching into the cabinet to grab his spray.

"You should let me paint your nails some time" I say to Eddie on my way out of the bathroom, nodding to his hands.

"Absolutely not" Eddie laughs after a moment of thinking it over.

"Sure, sure" I joke, going to pack my schoolbag.