Picnic Date

Eddie:
Eddie's a huge fan of the woods, it's away from people and since he's grown up in the trailer park he's gotten comfortable to the sounds of nature and being in an isolated space with only trees for company. When you suggest to take a picnic to the woods he raises his eyebrows in question, shrugging it off and brushing the idea away. But you're determined, even as you prepare the food and stuff it into your backpack. Eddie reluctantly agrees to join you, and he follows you into the trees. When you find a nice spot, you sit, patting the space next to you for Eddie to follow. He sighs before sitting next to you, shaking his head and muttering how silly the idea is. It isnt until the peace takes over Eddie actually begins to enjoy the outing. You both sit and eat the squashed sandwiches, Eddie picks the crist off and throws it away. You lie down, resting your head on his lap as he smiles down at you, asking what you're doing. He smirks at your sarcastic retort before moving the hair out of your face and playing with the ends of it. You both fall into a quiet but comfortable silence, enjoying each others company and the light sound of the gentle breeze swaying the leaves on the trees. I forgot to mention that Eddie almost accidentally starts a forest fire when putting out his cigarette...

Steve:
Steve's such a romantic so he agrees to your suggestion of a picnic in the woods, his idea being to take you to Skull Rock, his infamous makeout spot. You both dash around his kitchen, raiding his parents cupboards for food and laughing at each others sandwich makings. You set off in Steve's car, listening to music and signing along. When you park up, Steve grabs your hand and the bag, leading you to the spot. He helps you over fallen branches, even picking you up at one point over a fallen tree. When you see Skull Rock you get excited and run ahead, Steve shouts at you to be careful. You both settle under the rock, protected from the sun and gaze out into the heavy woodland. Leaning your head on Steve's shoulder as he unpacks the food and you both eat. Once done Steve pulls the 'there's something on your lip' act and kisses you, which leads to a makeout session. Steve gets bored so you both start playing games like 'eye spy' or 'never have I ever' but that soon becomes tedious. On the way back to the car Steve will give you a piggyback and kiss your head before he puts you into his car, smiling at your yawns.