Eddie- Confrontation

I walk side by side with Eddie out of the school and into the parking lot, Eddie's shoulder brushes mine as we make our way to his van, his keys jingle in his hand.

"You're still sleeping with him?" A nasally high pitched voice calls out from a few cars away.

I stop dead in my tracks, briefly looking up at Eddie who looks just as shocked as me.

"Shit" I mumble, before turning around to confront Eddie's ex, some cheerleader he briefly dated who pretended to be someone she's not, only so he'd give her free drugs.

"I didn't think you were such a slut, but I guess your true colors are coming out now you're with the freak" she sweetly smiles as a crowd gathers.

"Just ignore her" Eddie mumbles, grabbing my hand and trying to lead me away. I take a breath and begin to walk away.

Until his ex adds "Has he told you about his fucked up parents yet?"

I turn around and shoot forward, pushing her against the car as she shrieks from my unexpected attack.

"Don't you ever fucking talk about him again, you're not worth my energy" I snarl as Eddie grabs me and pulls me away, his arms cage around me as he lifts me up and carries me back.

His ex regains her composure and fixes her hair as other students swarm around her to see if she's okay.

"Nevermind about his parents, maybe we should talk about yours, I mean you've got some serious mommy issues-"

Eddie lets go of me and this time he doesn't hold me back as I clench my hand into a fist and punch her square in the nose. I smirk when she begins to cry, panicking from the blood.

I turn on my heel and walk away, calling over my shoulder "I guess your boyfriend will have to fuck you with your eyes closed now you look like that."

Me and Eddie get into his van and he begins to drive away, "You okay?" He asks softly as we exit the school.

My hands shake in my lap but I nod, turning to Eddie as I ask "Are you? I'm sorry she's such a bitch"

He sighs and nods, "Yeah, I can't believe I even fell for her act in the first place"

I lean my head on Eddie's shoulder as his hand rests on my thigh. "Well that doesn't matter, you've got me now, right?"

Eddie looks at me and grins, "Yeah, you're a little badass."

I smile back and turn on the music as Black Sabbath's War Pigs begins to play.