Eddie- Giving You A Tattoo

"Are you sure this is a good idea? I mean do you even want to?" Eddie asks a little worriedly as you boil some water in his trailer.

"Yeah, I'm not old enough to get one done professionally, and I'm sick of being jealous about yous" You reply over your shoulder, taking the water off of the hob and dropping some needles in.

"There is that, but you could just wait, like what, a year?" Eddie smiles whilst playing with the rings on his fingers nervously.

"Eddie, if you don't want to do it just say. It's okay, really" You tell him, gling over to where he's sat and placing a hand on his.

He takes a breath and smiles up af you, one of those big smiles that shows off his dimples and creases his eyes.

"It'll be pretty metal" He adds.

You nod as he gets up and grabs all the things he borrowed from the local 'stick and poke' trailer tattooist.

"Alright, so just sit here and be still, try not to move, okay?" Eddie tells you, whilst grabbing a pillow for you to rest your arm on as he sits on the coffee table infront of you.

"Okay" you nod, licking your lip in anticipation.

"If I hurt you, let me know" Eddie says, his eyes softening as he gently rubs your arm with his thumb, comforting you.

"Eddie, its literally a needle going into my skin repeatedly, it's going to hurt a bit" nervously you say.

"Ready?" He asks, before dipping the needle into the cup of ink and sticking you with it.

Your eyes water at the pain, it hurts but you can handle it.

"You okay Sweetheart?" Eddie asks as he continues.

"Just peachy" You wince, looking down and watching him work.

"Good girl" Eddie mumbles, which makes you stiffen, eyes wide and a small blush forming.

Eddie laughs it off, focusing on his work and sticking his tongue out as he concentrates.

God damn, did he really just say that? And you liked it?

An hour passes and when Eddie's done, he leans back and stretches, you admire his tiny and not overly amazing tattoo, but in some weird way you love it.

"I'm no Picasso but, do you like it?" He asks, twirling a piece of hair around his finger in front of his face.

You look down at him, smiling.
"I love it!" You cheer, wrapping your good arm around his neck and pulling him towards you.

Eddie laughs and kisses your chin, moving down to your neck.

"You probably need some ice for it" Eddie mumbles, gently pushing you back and grabbing a pack of peas.

You go to accept them, but instead Eddie sits on the sofa with you, pulling you onto his lap as he holds you close, gently cradling your arm and placing the frozen peas on your new tattoo.

You look up at him, and admit "I really like you Eddie Munson".

He barks out a laugh, "Well I hope so since you've been my girlfriend for a year," he kisses your forehead, gently adding "I really like you too Y/N  Y/L/N"