Eddie- Comfort

I go to the only place I can think of, Eddie's trailer. Even though it's late I still hesitantly knock on the door, the darkness feels like a looming threat, and I keep looking behind me.

The door swings open, and there stands Eddie, in his usual attire of black ripped jeans and his Hellfire tee, "Jesus Y/N, what the hell happened?" Eddie asks, his hands immediately coming up to cup my face. 

"I'm fine" My voice breaks, Eddie's arms wrap around me and pull me into a tight hug, he pulls me forward and shuts the door behind us. 

"Here, come sit in my room" He mumbles, guiding me to his room and onto the end of his bed, my whole body shakes. 

"Let me grab something to clear that up" He gently says, nodding to my face. I just sit still and stare at the clothes ridden floor, spotting the occasional beer can and guitar pick. 

 Eddie comes back with a warm cloth and kneels in front of me, his hands gently tuck my hair behind my ears as he wipes at the cuts on my lip and eyebrow. 

"Wanna talk about what happened?" He asks in a low tone, his eyes finding mine. 

I inhale before telling him, "I just got in a fight with my step sister". 

"I'm guessing you won, you do have a mean right hook" Eddie tries to lighten the mood. 

I give him a watery smile, "She got a few punches in, but I did give her a black eye" I shrug, my smile instantly dropping. 

"That's my girl" He says, before putting the cloth to the side and wrapping me into a hug on his bed, his arms hold me tight as his thumb draws circles on my shoulder.