If They Thought You Were Dead

Eddie:
Eddie would be in absolutely despair. First he lost Chrissy, and then saw Patrick die. Now he thinks he's lost you. When he hears the news he falls to his knees and sobs uncontrollably, not even Dustin can comfort him. He'll drink and smoke more than usual, maybe even doing harder drugs. He completely shuts down and everyone is concerned. However when he sees you alive, he doesn't believe it, shaking his head until you have to physically stop him, you cup his face and whisper something you both joked about once, and he'll know you're real. He cries and you comfort him, holding him tight and apologising that you were gone. He'll never let you out of his sight again and will be possessive and protective.

Steve:
Steve hears from Dustin about you're demise, he's confused and doesn't comperehend it, in complete denial. He'll insist on going to look for you, and the others are so sad about how much he refuses to accept it. He snaps at everyone and starts a few fights, not being himself and being a lousy babysitter. One day he loses it and breaks down crying, Robin finds him sobbing and tries to calm him down. When he finds out you're alive he's so mad yet relieved, he gives you the cold shoulder because you broke his heart, but still rushes to squeeze you and doesn't let go for a long time. Once he hears your explanation his mood changes from pissed to empathy. Steve will give you anything you ask for and will check regularly to see if you're okay.