Arguements

Eddie:
You both hardly argue, but sometimes his drug dealing doesn't sit well with you. When he wanders off behind school you always get worried, anything can happen there and nobody would know, he always insists he'll be fine, but one day you snap at him and ask him what he'd do if something went wrong. After that you went home, upset that you got angry and distraught by the look on his face. A few hours before midnight, you heard a knock on the front door, going downstairs you answered it. There stood Eddie, sad and holding a pizza box. He apologises for making you worry, and you say sorry for snapping. He agrees to cut down on the deals and you're happy with it. After you both devour the pizza in your room and talk about both your days.

Steve:
You and Steve bicker a lot, usually it's just small things and jokes, but when he mentions how your job treats you, you get defensive, this turns into a small argument in the middle of Family Video, and you walk out. Steve tries to follow you out, but customers are waiting and he goes back to work. You head to work since your shift is coming up. A few hours in and your rude boss yells at you for some boy waiting to speak with you. You find Steve looking lost and worried standing at the desk. He apologises for what he said, even though its true, and you agree. Your boss comes to yell at you again but Steve sticks up for you, you realise this place is toxic and you quit your job then and there, linking arms with Steve you both march off.