Eddie- Seeing Your Tattoos

The first day back to Hawkins High after the summer holidays was a drag, but luckily you can now go hang out with the Hellfire Club. There isn't a game on tonight, but Eddie wanted you all to meet so he can discuss this year's plans for it.

You walk in the drama room, the familiar scent of plastic and dust fills your nose as you maneuver around the various props, finally getting to the table Eddie's set up.

The gang all looks at you as you smile and say 'hello', quickly getting into a discussion about what they did over the summer.

As you sit down, you shrug off your leather jacket, the room warm from all the lights shining.

"Wow, you were busy" Gareth exclaims, staring at your arms.

You blush a little and shrug, "I forgot, yeah I got a few tattoos" You simply say, looking at the scattered pieces of art on your skin.

Your eyes meet Eddie's as his face looks stunned, his mouth tilts into a smirk as he nods, jutting out his bottom lip as he impressively watches you.

"It's not a big deal guys" You laugh, feeling a little uncomfortable now under their gazes.

You grab your jacket and go to put it back on, but Eddie holds out a hand and shakes his head. "You're right, hey you can all stop staring!" He shouts to the rest, who cough and turn away from you.

Rolling your eyes and smiling, you mumble a "Thank you" to Eddie, who just winks at you before leaning towards you, his mouth inches from yours, and murmurs "You look amazing"

Your smile drops at the shock, he's never acted this way with you in front of the others before.

"Okay, this year we need to up the stakes of DnD..." Eddie begins, but you're too busy watching his mouth to listen to what he's saying.