When The Ground Shakes In The Upside Down

Eddie:
You and Eddie are both freaked out enough with the whole jumping into the lake after everyone else and falling into the Upside Down, plus the Demobat fight and all the running...So when the whole ground literally shakes like an earthquake, the first thing you both do is cling onto each other for dear life, Eddie's arms cage you into his chest and protect your head as you wrap your arms around his middle. The both of you fall onto the floor, you on top of him. When the Upside Down earthquake is over, you both realise the position your in, your breaths mingle as your lips are inches away from his. Eddie's eyes dart from your eyes to your lips, before you close your eyes and lean in-. Suddenly Steve 'ahems' and you both both up, clearing your voices and side eyeing each other.

Steve:
You're walking side by side with Steve in the Upside Down when suddenly the whole ground shakes. You give a quick shocked look to Steve before you go tipping sideways. Always the hero, Steve manages to catch you as you fall, so you land half on his lap, not quite the catch he imagined. He sits up and wipes muck from his arms as you lie in his lap, head resting on his thighs, you're face pure terror. Steve asks if you're okay and when you don't respond his arms help you to sit up, staying wrapped around your shoulders. One of his hands snakes around the back of your neck and his thumb gently rubs a comforting motion. You take a deep breath and he praises you. Steve's eyes catch on yours and you both stare at each other, he's about to lean in for a kiss but Robin starts freaking out.