Eddie- "You Should Go"

You and Eddie continued reading together, him laying across your lap as you read your book, one hand holding the book and the other holding his hand, unconsciously playing with his ring. With his hand on yours, Eddie held the magazine up and read the articles about D&D.

"This is a load of bullshit" Eddie announces, throwing the magazine down, you 'hmmm' over the top of your book, eyes never leaving the page.

"Dungeons and Dragons isn't a kids game, and it definitely doesn't make people go out and murder or some shit" Eddie continues, sitting up and shaking his head.

You put your book down, and sit up on the side of your bed next to him. "They're just reporting whatever crap parents tell them to make their kids actually go outside instead of crowding their basements" You reply with a smile, tilting your head to listen for trouble.

"Alright smart ass, not everyone thinks these things through like you" Eddie replies, eyes rolling playfully.

You scrunch up your face and shake your head at him, before he suddenly tackles you onto your back and pretends to bite you.

You laugh as his hands tickle your sides, giggling and pushing him away. "Eddie stop, my parents will hear us!" You whisper shout.

Eddie stops tickling you, only for you to scramble from underneath him and roll you both over, so you straddle him.

"I could get used to this" Eddie mumbles as you smack his shoulder, leaning down for a kiss.

"Y/N, are you alright up there?" Your father shouts from downstairs.

"Shit," you mumble, "Yeah I'm okay, just laughing at my book" you shout.

Eddie raises an eyebrow and you shrug, getting off of him and going to the window.

Eddie follows and gets your cue, it's time for him to leave before your parents find him in your room.

"You should go" you say with a wince, a small smile plays on the edge of your mouth.

Eddie nods and kisses your forehead, then your cheek, then your neck.

You whimper and hold onto his shoulders, "You should definitely go" you manage to breathe out.

"Yeah, I really should get going" Eddie mumbles, his mouth moving from your neck up to your jawline.

"I'll see you tomorrow, right?" You say, laughing and pushing him away.

"Yeah I suppose I better show up" Eddie sighs, beginning his climb out of your window.

"You better Munson, or Miss O' Donnell will beat your ass" you joke, smiling as he descends.

"Come over to my place after school?" Eddie asks, and you nod.

He gives you a wink and smiles up at you for a moment before fleeing into the darkness. A dew minutes later an engine roars to life in the silence, and a KISS song plays.

You smile as it gets louder, and suddenly Eddie's van drives past, 'I Was Made For Loving You' plays as you blow him a kiss, watching him go.