Stealing Their Clothes

Eddie:
Sometimes you'll steal Eddie's Hellfire tee, it's big on you and it smells like him, so you always feel cosy wearing it. However Eddie loves seeing you wear it because he thinks you look hot, if you put it on in the morning or wear it to bed, it's a guaranteed fact that he'll drag you to his bed and show you how much he loves it. It does also make him smile when he sees you wearing his stuff, he feels like he's yours and your his, and he also gets less insecure about you being with him (he often feels like you deserve better). You wear his Hellfire tee so much that he has a stash of them so you can wear it to school too.

Steve:
Since Steve doesn't have anything iconic, you often just steal his jumpers when it's cold, however most of the time it's because he puts them on you. He laughs at how small you look in his clothes and always wraps his arms around you, staking you for all to see. Steve doesn't understand how you're always so cold, so he'll often let you borrow his coat too, especially if you're sitting outside, his scent wrapping around you when he's busy babysitting. The only problem is that you often steal his jumpers, and he has to keep stealing them back, you both have a sort of competition about who can own the most of Steve's jumpers.