If You Were 'Enemies To Lovers'

Eddie:
Eddie Munson cannot stand you, or so you think. You both always bicker in class, arguing over the answers and him not putting enough effort into his work. At lunch you always hear his theatrics and scoff when he makes his point known to the whole damn cafeteria. But one day when Jason randomly starts an argument with Eddie and says something super mean, you step in to defend him, Jason starts on you but surprisingly Eddie defends you. You and Eddie both end up in detention together and he starts talking to you, since you have time to waste you humour him, but you both soon learn that you're pretty similar to each other. At the end of it Eddie asks if you want to hang out sometime, to which you agree on the condition that he never defends you again, you're too stubborn and prideful.

Steve:
You're a bit of an oddball, someone Steve Harrington has never really noticed, but when you come into Family Video where he works and overhear a conversation between Steve, Dustin, Robin and Max, you can't help but to butt in and give them a hand. Steve thinks you're weird but when you prove yourself useful and begin helping them, he slowly sees you as an absolute genius, he's impressed by your knowledge and boldness. Steve's flirting is a little rusty, so when he tries to flirt with you, you laugh it off and reject him, telling him that you're both from different social groups. Steve is persistent and soon you break, agreeing to one date if he'll shut up. It goes well and Steve thinks you're amazing, he's fallen for you and you can't help but to fall for him too. The hair really helps though.