Eddie- Handcuffs

It's a Friday night, and Eddie suggests that you both hang out at his trailer tonight instead of meeting up with the others.

When you both arrive, Eddie jumps out of his van and opens the door for you, helping you out.

"Why thank you Mr Munson" You joke, curtsying to him, he gives you a wink and replies "You're welcome Lady Y/N".

You both laugh as you head into his trailer, immediately going into his bedroom like usual. And like usual, it's a mess.

"Eddie," You whine, "I only helped you clean up last week". Grabbing beer cans and empty food wrappers, you take them to the bin before coming back, spotting Eddie lounging on his bed with a devilish smile.

"What are you smiling at?" You ask smiling back, melting at his dimples.

"You" He replies as if its obvious.

"Well don't, I'm mad at you" You smirk, bending down to pick up dirty jeans and tees, then putting them in a laundry basket.

Eddie's arms come out and pull you towards him as he sits up, so you're standing between his legs, he looks up at you, a goofy smile on his face.

"I love you" He tells you, holding your hand and kissing the back of it.

You roll your eyes before pushing him in the bed and straddling him, "I love you too Munson".

You lean forward, about to kiss the hell out of him, but your eyes catch on something shiny, where the light reflects off of it. Your eyes narrow whilst Eddie kisses your jawline, one ringed hand holding the back of your neck, pulling you closer.

When you release what you see, you stiffen.

"What's wrong?" Eddie asks, stopping and looking into your eyes.

"Eddie, I've seen some crazy shit in your room, but what the Jesus Christ are those?" You ask kerfuffled, pointing to the silver handcuffs on the wall next to his bed.

Eddie laughs nervously, flopping down again whilst you rest your hands on his chest, supporting yourself up.

"They're handcuffs" He finally answers.

"Well yes I can see that, but why so you have them?" You ask pointedly, one eyebrow raised in question.

"To keep you here forever!" Eddie dramatically says, quickly turning you over so you're laying on your back.

Your eyes widen in surprise and you laugh as Eddie tickles you, his hands roaming under your top.

"Eddie stop! Seriously I'm not responsible for my actions" You giggle, snorting very unattractively.

He raises an eyebrow stopping, looking down at you, his face inches from yours. Your breathing becomes heavy as the mood changes, his hand comes up and cups your face, gently at first but it soon becomes rough as he tilts your chin up, meeting his eyes.

"Do you have any idea what I want to do to you?" He mumbles, his eyes drift from yours to your mouth.

"Kiss me" You beg, arching up and meeting his lips halfway in a passionate battle, tongues fighting for dominance to which Eddie wins, making your toes curl and you moan into his mouth.

"Clothes. Off" Eddie manages to groan, as you happily comply.