Eddie- Stargazing

I help Eddie grab the essentials; blankets, pillows, beer and snacks. We make our way outside as Eddie climbs on top of his trailer, his hand reaching out from above to help me up.

I take it as I manage to climb up onto the trailer, darkness envelopes us with only the moonlight going a dim lighting.

Eddie lays the blankets down as I place the pillows, we work in unison to create a comfy area.

Eddie lays down and I immediately follow suit, snuggling onto his chest as his arm wraps around me, defending off the slight breeze from my face.

"Pretty, huh?" Eddie asks as we both lay together looking at the stars.

"It's gorgeous" I reply, a small smile on my face.

"Not as gorgeous as you, sweetheart" He replies, kissing my forehead.

I laugh as my hand reaches out and plays with his rings, his arm tightens around me. "That's so clichè Munson".

"Alright, my dearest maiden, love of my life and Queen of Hellfire" He pronounces, his voice taking on a royal tone.

I laugh again as Eddie laughs with me, he shuffles a bit before sitting up, me still laying across his lap.

He opens a beer and chugs at least half, before reaching into his jacket pocket and pulling out a cigarette, he lights it up and I watch as he inhales the smoke and blows it out.

"Want a bit?" He asks, holding it out to me. I shake my head as he uses one hand to stroke my hair.

"Are you cold?" He asks me after a few minutes of silence.

"A little" I reply, sitting up and opening my own beer, taking a sip of the sour beverage.

Eddie grabs a spare blanket and wraps it around my shoulders, before pulling me onto his lap.

We face each other as I smooth down his hair before toying with his guitar pick necklace.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong?" He asks, his voice full of concern.

"Nothing," I give a watery smile, "sometimes I just can't comprehend how much I love you" I say.

Eddie's face lights up, his smile widens and it's infectious, I smile along with him as his arms wrap around me, bringing me closer.

"Shit, you had me worried for a minute Y/L/N, I love you so much it hurts" Eddie tells me, kissing my nose.

Suddenly I'm falling forward as Eddie lies back down, with me on his chest.

I lean back a little and look at his face, before placing my mouth on his, gently at first but it soon turns hungry, his lips devour mine and he groans into my mouth.

"You know, we could always do it here, under the stars" Eddie mumbles whilst his mouth moves to my neck.

I moan before giving him a playful slap on the chest, "where's your modesty Mr
Munson" I joke.

"Gone, along with my dignity" He replies, sucking harder on my neck.

"Shit, let's get down" I manage to gasp out.

It takes all my self control but I lean back and stand up, holding out a hand for Eddie.

"What happened to our romantic stargazing plan?" Eddie smirks.

"Would you rather watch the stars or come with me?" I slyly ask.

Eddie's answer is to jump down and grab my waist, pulling me into his arms before I fall.

We make it to Eddie's bedroom, where we both certainly see some form of stars...