Eddie- Painting

You sit on Eddie's sofa reading a book as he sits on the floor next to you, Black Sabbath plays through the speakers from his bedroom, filling the trailer with sound.

Eddie's currently painting small figures for his Dungeons and Dragons games, sitting cross legged with his tongue slightly poking out of his mouth as he concentrates.

You smile up from your book, watching as his eyebrows knit together, his hands carefully using a small brush to paint the tiny figurine, and his sigh when he's done.

"What do you think?" Eddie asks like a child showing you his creation, his hand points to the small armada he's been working on for the last few hours.

"They're great, but didn't you forget one?" You say, leaning forward to get a better look.

"That's your one, I thought you could paint the maiden, since you're kind of the princess to my wizard or whatever" He mumbles, scratching the back of his neck.

"I'd love to, here move out the way" You ask, getting on the floor next to him and looking through the paints, choosing your colours. You begin painting the small figure, wondering how Eddie managed to do it so carefully.

After a few minutes you turn to see Eddie smiling at you, his dimples are out and you have no clue what he's looking at.

"What?" You ask, frowning from confusion.

"You're beautiful when you're concentrating" He shrugs, tucking a piece of your hair behind your ear.

"No flattery, I'm concentrating" You joke, nudging your shoulder with his.

You finish painting as Eddie watches you, occasionally giving you ideas and tips.

"Aaand done!" You excitedly say, rolling your shoulders since they've gone stiff.

"That's pretty good for your first time" Eddie muses, looking at all the figures together.

"Yeah? Well Lady Lemondrop will kick everyone's ass when she's on the battlefield" You say with confidence, looking forward to the next Hellfire Club meeting.

"I'm sure she will Sweetheart" He agrees, kissing your cheek as you wrap your arms around Eddie's neck, pulling him in for a hug.