Eddie- Stunned

"You have to wear that dress, it's a party full of popular people, right?" Your best friend tells you as you grab the dress and heels from her outstretched arms.

"I don't like this idea, should we even go?" Eddie asks, frowning as he sees the tiny dress in your arms.

"Yes! Your girlfriend has been hounding me to go to a party" Your friend says, rolling her eyes.

You head to the bathroom, slipping out of your usual attire and dressing up in a dress way out of your comfort zone, you look to the heels and shake your head, you're not wearing those. You put your boots back on before doing your hair and makeup.

"I can't go out like this!" You shout from the bathroom a little while later, pulling down your dress.

"Let's see!" Your friend shouts as you open the door hesitantly, only to come face to face with Eddie.

His eyes widen at your appearance, his gaze slow as he rakes his eyes down your body before trailing back up to your face.

You blush and smooth out your dress, "I know, it's completely ridiculous, I can't pull this off-" You rush out nervously, but Eddie presses a finger to your lips, shushing you.

"You're fucking stunning" He breathes out a shaky breath, but begins shaking his head as your best friend comes up the stairs, her mouth falls open.

"She can't wear that" He mumbles, still eyeing you up.

"Why? She's perfect, all eyes will be on her!" Your friend excitedly says.

"Exactly. I can't have a good time if I'm too busy making sure no one touches my girl" He says, gently grabbing your chin and staring into your eyes.

"Come on, it's just a party, let's all just loosen up a little!" Your friend says with a finality, walking away to finish getting ready.

"I could just eat you up" Eddie groans into your ear, making you gasp as his mouth closes over your neck, sucking deeply.

"What are you doing?" You breathe out.

"Making sure nobody gets any ideas about who you belong to" He mumbles out after leaving a mark.

"The minute soneone looks at you the wrong way, we're coming home" He says squeezing your hand and leading you to the front door.