Eddie- Quiet Trials (SMUT)

"Good night" You say to both your parents as you finally get into your room for the night.

You open the door to see Eddie lounging on your bed as usual, leaning back on his elbows as he gives you a slow grin "Hello sweetheart".

You smile and roll your eyes, "You really snuck through the window again?"

He shrugs, "I wanted to see you" as you get on the bed and straddle him, his arms come up to hold you against him as you both kiss, your hands dig into his hair as he groans into your mouth. You begin to roll your hips, which makes him laugh.

"Needy are we?" He asks as you lift the hem of his Hellfire tee.

He replies by taking your top and bra off, his mouth closes over one nipple, sucking and nibbling as you hold in your whimpers.

"Eddie, we have to be quiet" You whisper as your hands move to his belt.

"You've never been quiet with me before, I don't think that's gonna work" He laughs deeply, giving you a love bite on your breast.

"Well gag me then" You joke, but Eddie's face turns sinful, his eyes widen as he smirks, you know he's into some kinky things, but you've both never experimented with this before.

"It's your call sweetheart" He says, letting you decide, he'd never pressure you.

"Okay, but if I tap your shoulder three times, I need to stop, okay?" You tell him as he nods. Eddie presses a small kiss to your mouth, "I promise I'll keep you safe".

With this, you take off your underwear as Eddie gets up and takes off his jeans and pants, grabbing a condom from his pocket.

"Will this work?" You suggest, grabbing his discarded bandana and rolling it into a ball.

He nods, and you can see how ready he is to begin.

You lay back on the bed as Eddie climbs over you, pressing his erection against your entrance, teasing. One hand strokes the side of your face as the other puts the bandana in your mouth, his eyes never leave yours, even when he finally pushes inside of you which causes you to let out a muffled moan.

"Sweetheart, you're gonna have to quieten down unless you want your parents to find the infamous Munson fucking their daughter" He smirks, kissing your neck as he impales you.

The bed begins to hit agasint the wall, making it obvious as to what's going on, your head shakes telling Eddie to slow down.

Your eyes fill with tears of pleasure as Eddie slows his pace, the bed still makes a noise but it's less obvious and you pray that your parents fell asleep with the TV on again.

Eddie groans as you begin to lift your hips to meet his, you're getting closer and Eddie can tell, as he flicks your nipple, making you cry out, lucky the sound is less loud.

Eddie kisses the tears falling down your face as he pushes deeper, hitting the spot that makes you fall apart.

Your eyes roll back as Eddie's grunts fill your ears, his body twitches as he comes with you, both of you trying to keep quiet.

After a few moments, Eddie removes the gag and asks "Are you okay? Do you need anything?"

You shake your head panting, unable to form words as Eddie pulls out, discarding the condom in your bin.

"Scoot up" He mumbles as you snuggle into your duvet, moving to give him room.

Eddie lies on your bed, pulling you to his chest, "I could do with a smoke right now" He rumbles, but you gently smack his arm, "Not in here".

He laughs as you nestle your head into the crook of his neck, savoring his scent and warmth as you fall asleep.