If They Have PTSD

(Just a quick note that I'm no professional or doctor, so I apologise if I get anything wrong in this imagine, please take caution if this could be triggering)

Eddie:
Eddie can't be alone, not after fighting off the Demobats and barely escaping with his life, you're always around and sometimes random noises make him jump, you have to immediately hold him close and calm him down by letting him nestle into you. He also has terrible nightmares, waking up shouting and sweating, you sit up with him, cupping his face and reminding him where he is. He smokes a lot more nowadays, and so you both sit up in bed until the early hours of the morning, talking or just cuddling, your presence makes him feel safe, but he's terrified of losing you, which means he's on edge all the time.

Steve:
When you come back from the Upside Down, Steve is on high alert, knowing Vecna isn't dead. He's not himself and often gets snappy, being overprotective and a little controlling, you know he can't help it since he's afraid, but it still hurts. Sometimes he'll randomly zone out and go somewhere else, to which you have to try and bring him back, often touching his hand or sitting in his lap. Steve also has nightmares, and won't be able to keep still after, he goes on a lot of runs during the night, which you hate because it isn't safe and he sometimes is gone for hours at a time. Steve tries to be himself, joking and being lighthearted, but he's always off and is never the same. The only constant in his life is you, and so he treasures you deeply.