Them Finding You Reading Spice

(Since it's set in the 80s, let's say you're reading a smutty historical fiction🙈)

Eddie:
Eddie's sitting opposite you on his bed reading something else, and he begins to notice your toes curling a little. His eyes keep drifting from the cover of your book to your eyes, and when you finally meet his gaze you blush. Eddie raises an eyebrow before smirking, and dropping his book. Your eyes widen as he suddenly pounces forward and grabs the book out of your hand, ignoring your protests. You panic and do the first thing you can think of, straddle him and to to reach the book he's holding above his head. You both finally realise what position you're both in and you blush even deeper, but Eddie drops the book on the floor next to his as he cups your face and kisses you...

Steve:
You're sitting on the counter at Family Video where Steve works, since he only has half an hour left of his shift. You swing your legs as you happily read your book, Steve is behind you putting stickers on the VHS'. You suddenly feel a warmth behind you and realise Steve is standing behind you, his head right next to yours. He reads aloud the first line of the page unknowing where it's leading to, his voice rising and drifting off when he gets to the good stuff. You shut the book and slam it on the counter, causing customers to look at you. You spin around so you're facing Steve and see that he's gotten a little hot. You smile knowingly and pat his head whilst he points a finger at you in a promise whilst continuing with his work.