If You Get Stood Up

Eddie:
You're sitting at The Hideout, the bar is pretty empty considering it's a Tuesday, and your lone table in the corner is beginning to feel more like a trap. Your date hasn't shown up, and you feel even more embarrassed then when they actually asked you at school. A band called Corroded Coffin is playing on stage, they're pretty good and you're sure that you've heard of the name from school somewhere. More minutes pass and as you grab your jacket to leave, a slightly familiar face sits opposite you. Eddie Munson gives you a smile, his head slightly tilted as he asks why you're alone. You sigh before nervously telling him the situation. He looks surprised and suggests that he replace your date. You shyly agree and you both spend the night talking and laughing. Eddie ends up driving you home and before you get out of the van he kisses you, and asks if you'll meet him outside of school tomorrow in the woods, you agree and give him anther kiss.

Steve:
You're all dressed up but you're date still hasn't come to pick you up. You've been sitting on your porch for the better part of an hour, hoping that you're instincts are wrong. Though the person who asked you out isn't someone you talk to, you've been lonely and it was what you needed, however it's looking more like a joke. The front door of the house across from you opens, and your infamous neighbour Steve Harrington comes trotting out, though its more like a nervous stroll. You huff and rest your face in your hands, wishing the Earth would swallow you. The sound of shuffling feet pull you out of your despair. Steve looks down at you with one eyebrow arched. He asks why you've been sitting here for so long looking like you are, and you give him a snarky comeback. He holds his hands out in a surrender before slumping down next to you. You end up telling him the situation and he gives you some cheekng up, along the lines of "He's a dick anyway". You both laugh before he scratches the back of his head and suggests he take you somewhere, since you're already ready. You question him before agreeing. You end up having a great time.