Eddie- Bubbles

Eddie flops down next to me on the bed, panting as I turn my head and smile at him.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" He asks, leaning up on an elbow.

"No, I just really need a bath." I laugh, biting my lip as I grab his Hellfire tee and put it on before making my way to the bathroom.

I turn on the taps, filling the bath with warm water and add my favourite bubble bath.

"Come on." I beckon to Eddie as I grab fresh clothes.

Eddie nods and walks past me, easing himself into the bath and sighing. I quickly take off the tee as he watches, slapping his shoulder gently before getting into the bath opposite him.

The bubbles cover everything, not that we haven't just seen each other naked for the last couple of hours.

"When are your parents coming home?" He asks,  his finger swirling in the bubbles.

"Tomorrow night." I sigh, winking at him as his eyes darken.

"Uh-uh, you really wore me out." I wag a finger at him, and I fake pouts.

I lean forward, pressing a kiss to his lips as my hand scoops up bubbles and puts them on his head.

I laugh as he frowns, and he quickly scoops up a handful and throws them at me.

Bubbles fly everywhere as we both laugh, making weird bubble hairstyles and moustaches.

I somehow end up laying between Eddie's legs, my leaning back on his chest as his chin rests on my hair, his arms wrap around me as he kisses my head.

"You're so tiny." He murmurs, giving me a squeeze.

"Hey," I fake frown, grabbing his hand and bringing it to my mouth as I gently bite him, "I'm fun sized."

"Yeah you are." He jokes, making a sexy innudendo.

"Careful Munson or you won't be making it out of his bath alive." I joke, as his hand draws circles on my stomach.

"Whatcha gonna do, drown me? I'm surprised you don't need a rubber ring to float in this thing." He laughs, and I can't help but to laugh with him.

"I love you." He mumbles, carefully maneuvering me so I'm facing him.

"I love you too." I say, kissing his neck and sighing as I close my eyes, soaking up the warmth of the water and feel of his body.