Late Night Drives

Eddie:
You and Eddie love taking late night drives in his van. You both listen to metal, usually Black Sabbath or Metallica. His hand rests on your thigh as he drives, windows down and the cool night air breeze makes you shiver in a unusually comfortable way. Eddie smokes whilst driving, asking you if it's okay first. You'll both talk about nonsense as well as deep stuff. His driving depends on his mood, if you with him he's careful, but sometimes you catch him driving too fast, which you tell him not to do. The drives last for hours and when he drops you off home it always ends up as a makeout session in his van. He'll also always walk you to your front door, making sure you get in okay even if he has to sprint back to his van so you're parents don't see him, secretly it's also because he isn't a fan of the dark.

Steve:
Steve isn't usually the one to suggest going on a late night drive, but if you need it he'll be happy to oblige. You'll both listen to some music, low volume as Steve wants to know what's up with you and what's on your mind. He'll try to talk to you about your life and help you feel better, but he isn't exactly a great help, but knowing he's there is enough. If its cold he'll make sure the heater is on, holding your hand and rubbing circles to warm your little cold hands up. Steve usually has some form of snack in his car, whether it be chewing gum or sweets, so you'll both snack occasionally whilst talking. Steve's a careful driver, and you often fall asleep in his car, he has a habit of looking at you from the corner of his eye and smiling at your little snores. When he drops you off home he'll open your side of the door and carry you to the front door, kissing your cheek and wishing you a good night.