Eddie- Sit Down, Don't Move

You walk into Hawkins cafeteria and stop when you see it's busier than usual,  the rainy day outside encourages students to come inside rather than brave the storm.

Sighing, you walk over to your usual table where the Hellfire Club hangs out, stopping next to Eddie who's in a heated discussion with Gareth.

"Hey, do you see any chairs anywhere?" You ask the group, who a shake their heads.

"Just sit here" Eddie shrugs, patting his knee. You blush and shake your head, "No way, I'm too heavy" you mumble, biting your lip.

"You seemed to disagree last night when you were on top of m-" Eddie begins, but before he can finish you clamp your hand over his mouth and carefully maneuver yourself on his lap, sitting sideways so your legs dangle, giving you a view of the whole cafeteria.

"Mhhm" Eddie mumbles around your hand, you look to see you forgot to move your hand away.

"Sorry" You laugh, but Eddie just nips your hand gently with his teeth before you wrap it around his neck, holding on so you don't fall backwards or forwards.

"So anyway, I was thinking for our next game we could-" You hear Gareth continue, but you lose concentration on their discussion as you look around the room, frowning when you see someone get tripped over.

You reach your head over Eddie's shoulder, leaning your body side to side as you try to get a better view.

"Sweetheart?" Eddie mumbles lowly in your ear.

"Hmmm?" You say, not looking at him since you're focused on the group gathering across the cafeteria.

"Stop wiggling you adorable worm" Eddie chuckles, adjusting the way he sits on his chair.

You hold on to his neck as he moves, his arm comes and wraps itself around your waist, protecting you from falling.

"Did you just call me a worm?" You snort, leaning your head against his temple as you look at him.

"Er, well" Eddie's face turns scared, worried he's upset you.

You laugh and playfully smack his shoulder, he let's out a grunt.

"What's wrong?" You smile, adjusting your butt as you feel something poking you.

"Let's just say if you're a worm, I'm a log" He rumbles, looking a little uncomfortable.

You frown and tilt your head in confusion, until you get what he means.

"Oh.." you mumble, your eyes glance downwards as you realise what's poking through his jeans.

"Just think other thoughts" You laugh, picking up one of his pretzels and snacking on it.

"Yeah, well that's kinda hard since I have my beautiful girlfriend sitting exactly where she was last night" You groans into your ear, sending heat down between your legs.

"Eddie-" You gasp, mostly from embarrassment. You look around the table and sigh when you see everyone's to deep in a conversation to notice.

"Well you better calm down, we have class soon" You whisper, feeding him a pretzel.

He glady eats it from your finger as you giggle.

"Or we could skip?" Eddie suggests.

"Nu-uh, English is my favourite" You smile, swishing your legs happily as Eddie huffs.

It's gonna be a long few hours for Eddie until he can take you home...